The town of Carnarvon is located at the mouth of the Gascoyne River, 488km north of Geraldton. It is considered the food bowl of Western Australia and is famous for its banana plantations.
The Campus was established in 1988 and delivers approximately forty qualifications to around 600 students each year.
Training is offered in art, hospitality, business administration, information technology, clothing production and printmaking, community services, marine and more.
General Facilities and Services
- The Crèche is located on the lower level and incorporates both an indoor and outdoor area. It caters for children from 8 weeks to school age and operates Monday - Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- Fully equipped computer lab with internet access is located on the upper floor.
- There are facilities for students and visitors with disabilities and designated parking bays are available.
- Flexible Learning Room equipped with computer facilities to assist students to complete courses without attending a "classroom" every day.
- Student Common Room located on the lower level and it is equipped with a microwave, fridge, and tea/coffee making facilities.
- A public phone is located opposite the Reception.
FT - Full time
PT - Part time
FLX - Flexible
RPL - Recognition of prior learning
ONL - Online
OPL - Open learning
PRE - Preapprenticeship
APP - Apprenticeship
TRN - Traineeship
WPA - Workplace assessment