Central Regional TAFE is committed to ensuring that the information and resources on this website are accessible to all users. We are continuing to work to meet the standards required for WCAG 2.0. Level AA.
The College takes no responsibility for the accessibility levels of external websites linked to from this website.
If you find you have difficulty using this website, please contact us; we value your feedback.
Alternative formats of publications available on the website can be provided on request.
For further information contact our Equity & Access Inclusion Officer.
Standards and Legislation
- All pages where possible comply with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- The Commonwealth Disability Discrimination Act (1992) requires the provision of equitable access to people with disabilities.
- The Disability Services Act (1993) requires Western Australian state and local governments to develop and implement a Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP).
- The Equal Opportunity Act WA (1984) ensures that people are equally able to access services, facilities, information and buildings in WA.
- This site uses responsive design so that it can be viewed easily by our users including those using mobile devices.
- This site uses relative font sizes to enable users to resize text using the ‘text size’ option in web browsers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for layout and presentation.
- Links embedded in the content use colour to appear distinct from the rest of the content.
- Page tool buttons on each page provide a print friendly function, email page function and a share function for social media.
- Some information on this site is presented in PDF format. To read this you will need to install a PDF reader. A free reader can be downloaded from Adobe.
- Silverlight or Windows Media Players plugins may require installing in your browser.
Disability and Access Inclusion Plan (DAIP)
FT - Full time
PT - Part time
FLX - Flexible
RPL - Recognition of prior learning
ONL - Online
OPL - Open learning
PRE - Preapprenticeship
APP - Apprenticeship
TRN - Traineeship
WPA - Workplace assessment