Applications for the 2015 Vocational Education & Training in School (VETiS) Awards for the Mid West & Gascoyne regions are NOW OPEN until 4:30pm Friday 18 September.
What is VETiS? A Vocational Education and Training (VET) program whilst at school allows students to learn about industry pathways and gain skills that are relevant to industry needs.
Success in the program can lead to pathways to immediate employment and further education such as university studies.
For schools, the Awards are an excellent promotional tool and validation of how your innovative training programs have benefited your students.
Student Award Categories:
- Aboriginal Vocational Education and Training (VET) Student
- Education Support Student
- Pre-Apprenticeship in Schools Program
- Employment Based Training
- Certificate II or Higher Vocational Studies Student
Main Award (determined from all categories)
2015 Mid West & Gascoyne VETiS Student of the Year
For businesses, the Awards provide a benchmark of excellence that places your organisation at the forefront in an increasingly competitive market.
Employer Award Categories:
- Small Business (fewer than 15 employees)
- Medium Business (fewer than 200 employees)
- Large Business (more than 200 employees)
What can you do? We encourage you to support these awards by nominating students and employers and recognising excellence in students undertaking Vocational Education and Training Programs in schools.
GET BEHIND US! This is a significant strategy to enhance the profile of these programs in the Mid West and Gascoyne regions...
Ready to get involved? Go to the VETiS AWARDS INFORMATION HUB and find out more...