Do you want a career working outside protecting our environment? Juggling work, and personal commitments? Can’t make it to classes?
In 2016….for the first time ever….Durack are offering the Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management Qualification online.
You will learn both theory and practical hands on techniques, which will enable you to:
- Contribute to OHS processes
- Implement & monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- Maintain natural areas
- Implement revegetation works
- Collect seed
- Control weeds
- Conduct site inspections
- Navigate in remote or trackless areas
- Prepare and apply chemicals
- Transport, handle and store chemicals
- Identify plant specimens
- Implement erosion and sediment control measures
- Co-ordinate work site activities
- Collect, prepare and preserve plant specimens
- Recognise fauna
- Interpret weather conditions in the field
So where does this course lead to, and what can you do afterwards?
Find out the facts... contact our Marine, Applied & Environmental Sciences team to find out more 9956 6175 or email@example.com
Course Code: D460 AHC31410