31 March 2015 (08:00)
- 01 April 2015 (07:59)
Durack Institute of Technology is proud to be hosting the upcoming Australian Applied Management Colloquium - An Intensive Management Development Program.
WHAT IS IT?
- The Australian Applied Management Colloquium sets a new Australian benchmark for the provision of practice-based, outcome-driven management development education
- Underpinned by dedicated industry research, the program is informed by stakeholder groups including a National Advisory Board comprising senior representatives of leading universities and industry, major employer groups, international management experts and the faculty of the Australian School of Applied Management
- The program responds to a recognised need to increase the quality of Australian management by promoting and enhancing the critical skills involved in managing others
WHEN IS IT?
- The first workshop is Tues 31 March – Wed 1 April 2015 - Read more here >>> Colloquium Prospectus
- There will be a comprehensive 360 degree survey prior to that, as well as a follow up coaching session
WHAT IS THE COST?
- The cost is $5,000 per person – with 7 days of workshops (three occasions) all in Geraldton
OK, SO WHO DO I CONTACT?
- For enquiries or to register contact:
- Colloquium Advisory Team | Australian School of Applied Management | Colloquium Advisor | P: 1300 138 037 | E: email@example.com