Put yourself in the spotlight!
The WA Training Awards recognise and reward outstanding achievements of apprentices, trainees and vocational students, and the contribution to training made by trainers, training organisations and employers.
Celebrating 22 years, the Awards continue to put our State's top achievers in the spotlight.
There are 13 categories in the WA Training Awards; eight individual categories and five organisation categories.
• WA Apprentice of the Year
• WA School-based Apprentice of the Year
• WA Trainee of the Year
• WA Vocational Student of the Year
• WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
• WA Cultural Diversity Training Award
• WA International Student of the Year
• WA Trainer of the Year
• WA Employer of the Year
• WA Industry Collaboration Award
• WA Small Training Provider of the Year
• WA Large Training Provider of the Year
• WA International Training Provider of the Year
State winners will win $5000 in cash or prizes, kindly provided by our generous sponsors. Winners will be announced at a Presentation Dinner on Friday 23 September 2016.
Winners* of the WA Training Awards may be eligible to represent the State at the Australian Training Awards in Darwin on 17 November 2016.
Individuals and organisations may also apply directly to the Australian Training Awards for several other national awards — visit the Australian Training Awards page to find out more.
*Does not include the Cultural Diversity Training Award or International Student of the Year categories.