The fee structure only applies to our domestic students.
What Will I Pay?
For further information about fees visit the Future Skills WA website.
Fees & Charges Policy
For full information on fees and charges, view the WA Government VET Fees and Charges Policy.
- If you were born on or after 1 July 1998 and are at least 15 years old and are not part of a VET in Schools program, tuition fees are capped at $415.
- If you are studying a Diploma or Advanced Diploma course the maximum tuition fee you will pay is $7,780.
The following students are entitled to the concession rate on tuition fees:
- Persons and dependents of persons holding:
- A Pensioner Concession Card
- A Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- A Health Care Card
- Persons and dependants of persons in receipt of AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY
- Persons and dependants of persons in receipt of the Youth Allowance
- Persons who are inmates of a custodial institution
- Secondary school aged persons. in 2015, these students will be born on or after 1 July 1998 and must be at least 15 years old
Proof of eligibility for concession must be demonstrated prior to the commencement of the unit. If the concession is valid for the full enrolment period, then all eligible units commenced within that period attract the concession rate. If the concession is valid for part of the enrolment period, then only eligible units commenced prior to the expiry of the concession attract the concession rate.
Resource fees cover materials to be used by you as part of your course. Please see the Course Fee tables on this page for the indicative fees.
Withdrawal and Refunds
Students who withdraw are entitled to a full refund of fees and charges where:
- A unit is cancelled or re-scheduled to a time unsuitable to the student; or
- A student is not given a place due to maximum number of places being reached.
Students who lodge a withdrawal form before 20% of the way between the commencement and completion dates for a unit will be eligible for a full refund of the tuition fee for the unit, and:
- A full refund of the resource fee if the course is a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or Certificate IV course included in the VET FEE-HELP Certificate IV trial; or
- 50% of the resource fee if the course is below Diploma level and not included in the Certificate IV course included in the VET FEE-HELP Certificate IV trial.
If a student can provide written evidence that they must withdraw for reasons of personal circumstances beyond their control a pro-rata refund may be approved.
Help is available if you need financial assistance to complete your training successfully. See our Financial Assistance page for more information.
FT - Full time
PT - Part time
FLX - Flexible
RPL - Recognition of prior learning
ONL - Online
OPL - Open learning
PRE - Preapprenticeship
APP - Apprenticeship
TRN - Traineeship
WPA - Workplace assessment