Do you need to be up-skilled in a trade that you have experience in?
Are you new to the Australian workforce and have overseas qualifications that need to be recognised within the Australian standards?
Are you applying for a Temporary or permanent Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)?
We can help you to fill the gaps in your training to comply with Trades Recognition Australia.
Trades that can be assessed are
- Welder (first class)
- Motor Mechanic (heavy/light)
- Diesel fitter
- Split system air conditioning
Your skills are assessed against the requirements of the following nationally accredited qualifications
- MEM10105 Certificate I in Engineering
- MEM20105 Certificate II in Engineering
- MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- AUR20212 Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology
- AUR20512 Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology
- AUR20912 Certificate II in Automotive Body Repair Technology
- AUR30412 Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUR30612 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31112 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31212 Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
FT - Full time
PT - Part time
FLX - Flexible
RPL - Recognition of prior learning
ONL - Online
OPL - Open learning
PRE - Preapprenticeship
APP - Apprenticeship
TRN - Traineeship
WPA - Workplace assessment